Kredium is a fast-growing start-up focusing on non-QM mortgage loans for borrowers residing outside of the USA. We are looking for a licensed and experienced Mortgage Loan Originator to originate loans and support us in start-up management.
Expected Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the company in its rapid growth and operations development, serving the clients outside of the USA and working with the product development, marketing, and operations teams based out of Serbia.
- Assist clients and provide excellent support throughout the home-buying process.
- Help clients realize and meet their financial goals by responsibly advising them throughout the mortgage loan process, from application to closing.
- Swiftly identify customer needs, meet loan production goals, and work to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet with mortgage loan borrowers on the phone and in person, advising and guiding them through the entire loan process.
- Review financial information from all relevant parties.
- Originate and evaluate mortgage loans according to company guidelines and standards.
- Submit and monitor the status of applications.
- Maintain good relationships with clients by keeping them informed.
- Interact with realtors, appraisers, and sales agents as needed.
Key Requirements and Qualifications
- Mortgage brokerage state license for Florida is a must (New York is optional).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred.
- Track record of successfully originating various kinds of mortgage loans, ideally non-QM loans.
- Experience in mortgage banking, financial advising, or as a mortgage consultant.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and sales skills.
- Knowledge of loan origination and servicing software.
- Able to maintain compliance with financial and lending practices
Base salary plus bonuses
8-hour shifts (flexible hours)